Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Questions from LilyBeez

What is your favorite cat?
Do you like cats?
Do you have a cat?
If you have a cat, do you like to play with it?
If you have a cat how old is it?
Is your cat a baby one or a grownup?
What color is your cat?
How old is your cat?
Where does your cat sleep?
Do u put clothes on your cat?
Do u give your cat fish or cat food?
Do u give your cat milk or water?
Is your cat funny?
Does your cat have a bed?

About My Bageera:


What is your favorite cat: Bageera of course.
Do you like cats: Duh
Do you have a cat: well yah
If you have a cat, do you like to play with it: very much, like totally
If you have a cat how old is it: he is almost 5
Is your cat a baby one or a grownup: grownup
What color is your cat: Black, he's ninja
Where does your cat sleep: Right by my head or my stomach.
Do u put clothes on your cat? I do not
Do u give your cat fish or cat food? I give my cat, cat food
Do u give your cat milk or water? Water
Is your cat funny? Yah!
Does your cat have a bed? No he sleeps all over me!

2 comments:

  1. What is your favorite cat? Garfield
    Do you like cats? yes, especially kittens!
    Do you have a cat? not anymore
    If you have a cat, do you like to play with it? I didn't really play with my cats before, they were kinda mean
    If you have a cat how old is it? Mesha, my old cat, was pretty old before he died.
    Is your cat a baby one or a grownup? I've had baby cats and grown up cats!
    What color is your cat? mesha was dark grey
    How old is your cat? I don't know how old she got!
    Where does your cat sleep? He liked to sleep in the baby's crib, but that is bad, so my dad would toss her over the railing out back.
    Do u put clothes on your cat? nope
    Do u give your cat fish or cat food? cat food only
    Do u give your cat milk or water? water - it was free!
    Is your cat funny? He wasn't then, but I think I would find her funnier now.
    Does your cat have a bed? I think Mesha had a bed, I can't remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your favorite cat? Felix
    Do you like cats? yes
    Do you have a cat? No they make me sneeze and itch all over
    If you have a cat, do you like to play with it? if I wasnt allergic
    If you have a cat how old is it? he's in heaven
    Is your cat a baby one or a grownup? grownup
    What color is your cat? black and white
    How old is your cat? I am not sure
    Where does your cat sleep? yes
    Do u put clothes on your cat? no
    Do u give your cat fish or cat food? cat food
    Do u give your cat milk or water? water
    Is your cat funny? yes
    Does your cat have a bed? he liked to sleep in my bed.

    ReplyDelete